This technique is commonly use for masking the source in order to not disclose information regarding the technique that you are using for producing it.
1. Go to Google chrome and search for your website with the keyword you wish (use the address bar to conduct the search);
2. Locate the search result on the page;
3. Right click the search result and select “copy URL/link”; if you use this link in a traffic exchange or any other place that leaves a referrer you’ll end up on Google’s redirect page
4. (Solution) Use refnull to cloak the link’s referrer.
Other ways include:
- Changing your referral using a paying service like http://fakereferer.com
- Use a free service for blanking (i.e. no source) your traffic http://blankreferer.com